Better Search Engine Visibility !
An attractive and easy-to-navigate website is only part of the design equation. Getting found is another important part. Our Search Engine Optimization team is well equipped to work with you on creating search-engine friendly sites, as well as putting together a targeted promotion plan, all done to help you and your site connect with the internet world.
We work closely with our clients to develop sound and effective SEO Strategy & Deployment. Part of that strategy and deployment includes:
1. KeyWords / KeyTerms strategy session.
This is the initial step where we help you determine what search words and terms are most relevant to your site. Part of this process involves using proprietary software in analyzing and comparing words/terms to see what is most feasible, cost-effective and “doable.”
2. Site Structuring.
We go beyond the basic ‘meta-tag’ design work. We build code and language into your site to help your site be found by the major search engines.
Among some of the functions we perform in this regard:
- Installation of the proper google code
- Creation of Google-compliant sitemaps
- Optimize site to meet current web standards and usability
- Easy-to-use and highly-relevant navigation
- Clear, well-marked paths for completing tasks
- Fast-loading pages
- Intuitively organized content based on user needs
- Uncluttered presentation and graphics
3. Additional Strategies.
- Back-Linking. We will help create relevant back-linking. This means that we will create opportunities for your site link to appear on other relevant websites. This creates an increase in 'link popularity', a major factor in many search engines (e.g., Google) ranking algorithms.
- PR Distribution. We will assist in getting your site listed on major PR Services and Wires.
- RSS Feeds. For blogs in particular, we will distribute site content, on your behalf, to a great number of newsreaders and rss feed aggregators. This will not only create tremendous back-linking, but provide added exposure to other newsfeeds.
4. Advanced Search Engine Optimization.
- Meta-Tag Search Engine Optimization
- Individual Page Search Engine Optimization
- Article and Page SEO “Tagging System” installed
- SEO Backlinking function installed
- Monthly Search Engine Submissions
- Monthly Social Network Submissions
- Monthly Web Traffic Reports
- XML-compliant site map
- Google analytics installed
5. Pay-Per-Click Campaigns.
Quick results for qualified leads. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a method by which website owners pay to attract targeted leads to their site by bidding on specific keyword phrases. This is a quick way for you to propel your site to the top of the search engines. Another great feature of PPC is you have the ability to set budgets so you can control how much you spend. You have the ability to change the amount you bid on a particular keyword phrase and the changes happen in real-time.
PPC allows you to drive targeted traffic to your site right away without having to wait for search engines to find you. You only pay for the searchers that actually click through to your website. This is a great solution for websites that are pursuing Search Engine Optimization campaigns, but want results without having to wait for the SEO results to take effect.
6. Follow-up and Monitoring.
We will monitor and tweak your site to more effectively manage your internet presence.