This is a closer look into the adoption of social media platforms by global Fortune 100 companies as they look to leverage these networks to reach and communicate with their target audiences.
While Facebook may still be the biggest social networking site, when it comes to business, Twitter seems to be the favorite among the Fortune 100 companies, with 65% owning a corporate Twitter account.
Fortune 100 Social Media Statistics: key takeaways
• 79% of the Fortune 100 are present and listening, using at least of one of the main social platforms to communicate with their customers.
• 20% of Companies are using all four of the main social technologies (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Blogs)
• 82% of the Fortune 100 update and engage with customers on their Twitter account per week.
•Fortune 100 Companies on average post 3.6 wall posts to their Facebook page per week
• 50% of the Fortune 100 have a YouTube account and upload 10 videos on average a month
The above infographic and stats shows that the Fortune 100 are actively using these platforms to engage with their target demographics
- SEO Insider Tip: Building Back Links Aug 26, 2011
- Branded Facebook Pages Feb 22, 2012
- Creating a Webdesign That Ends Up with “Inbound” Results …. Sep 14, 2011
Comments are closed.